We believe that the DNA of the Church is prayer and that we are called to a lifestyle of prayerfulness corporately and personally. We are privileged to respond to Gods call to pray assured that the Holy Spirit will guide us into all truth.
We often get busy with everything else in life, and prayer can be the last thing we think of. When Jesus came across this kind of lifestyle he had something to say about it:
- Matthew 21:12-14 says that when Jesus went into the temple he drove out those that brought and sold in the temple.
- He said, “It is written, my house shall be called a House of Prayer, but you have made it a den of thieves.”
- Then the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple and He healed them.
We facilitate corporate prayer sessions on three days of the week. We also host Half Nights of Prayer – something we have learned to be valuable from our African friends over many years.
Prayer sessions available for all to come and pray:
- Sunday morning, 9:30 am @ New Life Centre
- Friday morning, 9 am to 10 am @ New Life Centre
- Wednesday evening, 8 pm >> see Empower Nights
- Half Nights of Prayer >> check Events
House of Prayer Network
Here at New Life we want to make a stand, to turn what Jesus spoke about into reality in each of our lives.
- Our lives are a temple which we need to dedicate to God, get rid of everything that isn’t pleasing to God.
- We need to respond to this word and commit to making our life a life of prayer.
- Then we will see miracles happening in our lives and in the areas we are believing for.
We want to give you all an opportunity to be part of the House of Prayer network, providing an umbrella of protection over our families, cities and nations!
We already have partners in prayer all over the world.
Sign up today and become a partner in prayer.